Natan is always looking for qualified personnel in the following professions: Medical, Dental, Psychology, Social Work and Education.
If you are interested in joining Natan, please click on the VOLUNTEER button and fill in the candidate form.
Volunteer Opportunities at Natan Headquarters:
Use your office skills to help us help others. Give just a few hours a week. No need to travel. Work from home, set your own hours. Flexible hours. Fulfilling work. Be part of our professional team where collaboration is our core value.
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager helps determine and execute Natan's strategy for community engagement and digital campaigns using social media channels. This is a part-time, volunteer position requiring a commitment of 6 - 8 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities and Goals:
• Design and implement social media tools to align with organizational strategy
• Grow community: channel followers, new volunteers, event participants
• Engage sponsors and potential partners through digital content
• Plan and execute digital campaigns together with Communications Team
• Proven experience working with a variety of social media channels and platforms
• Experience developing and implementing digital strategies in a global organization
• Native-level English and Hebrew -spoken and written; additional languages a plus
• Position is based in Israel and requires flexibility in work hours
Ability to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches our organization’s vision and message; producing professional-quality video clips suitable for online publication or presentation at events. Fluent English. Some Hebrew. Arabic a plus. Minimum time commitment: 4 hours per week. Professional qualifications detailed below. Requirements: Proven work experience as a video editor; experience with digital technology and editing software; video editing ability; Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity; ability to add and edit music, dialogues, graphics and effects; add subtitles, credits, voice-over narration as needed.
Design and create graphics and materials for Natan. Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software. Design and develop new graphics and presentations. Requirements: Creativity and accuracy; experience in graphic design and image editing. Fluent English and Hebrew required. Minimum commitment: 4 hours per week.
Maintain Natan website. Design new pages, add and update content, as needed. Collect and analyze website statistics, analytics and metrics. Requirements: familiarity with Squarespace platform. Previous web development experience and content creation. Proficiency in HTML. Fluent English and Hebrew required. Minimum commitment: 4 hours per week.
Translate documents, reports, news articles and other material from Hebrew into English or vice-versa. Requirements: Excellent writing skills. Native-level English and Hebrew. Minimum commitment: 4 hours per week.