Natan is always looking for qualified personnel in the following professions: Medical, Dental, Psychology, Social Work and Education.
If you are interested in joining Natan, please click on the VOLUNTEER button and fill in the candidate form.
Volunteer Opportunities at Natan Headquarters:
Use your office skills to help us help others. Give just a few hours a week. No need to travel. Work from home, set your own hours. Flexible hours. Fulfilling work. Be part of our professional team where collaboration is our core value.
Human Resource Manager
Are you an experienced HR Manager with a passion for people and a global worldview? IF SO, NATAN NEEDS YOU! PLEASE VOLUNTEER - JOIN US to lead Natan's recruiting and HR management. This is a part-time, volunteer position requiring a commitment of a few hours per week.
The role includes:
- HR Management - supporting NATAN’s project managers by creating position descriptions and task lists
- Management of NATAN’s HR database of volunteers , from registration through matching volunteers’ skills with appropriate projects, volunteer retention and re-recruiting them for future projects
- Recruiting volunteers for field and headquarters positions
- Management of interns - from recruitment and screening processes, through the preparation of programs in the various departments, and following up on the internship itself
- Managing volunteer conferences - from the idea stage to the conference itself
- And many more tasks and challenges – as far as your imagination and motivation will take you.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager helps determine and execute Natan's strategy for community engagement and digital campaigns using social media channels. This is a part-time, volunteer position requiring a commitment of a few hours per week.
Key Responsibilities and Goals:
• Design and implement social media tools to align with organizational strategy
• Grow community: channel followers, new volunteers, event participants
• Engage sponsors and potential partners through digital content
• Plan and execute digital campaigns together with Communications Team
• Proven experience working with a variety of social media channels and platforms
• Experience developing and implementing digital strategies in a global organization
• Native-level English and Hebrew -spoken and written; additional languages a plus
• Position is based in Israel and requires flexibility in work hours
Ability to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches our organization’s vision and message; producing professional-quality video clips suitable for online publication or presentation at events. Fluent English. Some Hebrew. Arabic a plus. Professional qualifications detailed below. Requirements: Proven work experience as a video editor; experience with digital technology and editing software; video editing ability; Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity; ability to add and edit music, dialogues, graphics and effects; add subtitles, credits, voice-over narration as needed.
Key Responsibilities: Daily management of the Natan email; Reply and follow-up on forwarded messages as required; File and archive handled messages in their respective labels; Management of Natan mailing lists and contact data. Management of documentation archive and files.
Requirements: Good understanding of organizational structure.Experience in e-mail account management.Experience working with MS Office, esp. MS Word and Excel. Fluent English and Hebrew; additional languages a plus. Part-time, volunteer position, based in Israel.
Design and create graphics and materials for Natan. Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software. Design and develop new graphics and presentations. Requirements: Creativity and accuracy; experience in graphic design and image editing. Fluent English and Hebrew required.
Maintain Natan website. Design new pages, add and update content, as needed. Collect and analyze website statistics, analytics and metrics. Requirements: familiarity with Squarespace platform. Previous web development experience and content creation. Proficiency in HTML. Fluent English and Hebrew required.
Translate documents, reports, news articles and other material from Hebrew and Arabic into English or vice-versa. Requirements: Excellent writing skills. Native-level English and Hebrew.